Medicine comes from the earth. From God’s creation, His plants. He made us, so He knows how to keep us well, and how to fix us best too.During cold and flu season, we all can use an extra boost.
Here are my top 5 favorites to keep on hand for our family: (note, this is not by any means an exhaustive list! More to come!)
- Vitamin D. Always, always, always Vitamin D for prevention of sickness. I love Vitamin D3 5,000 IU for the adults and Vitamin D drops for my little ones. Take daily.
- Ditto for always, always on probiotics for adults and little ones. Adults around our house take Garden of Life’s Primal Defense and kids take Garden of Life’s Primal Defense Kids.
- For stomach troubles, ALWAYS have activated charcoal handy. Great for prevention if a stomach bug is visiting your area, or at the earliest hint of an issue.
- Same with homeopathic tablets or “pellets” specifically designed to stop vomiting, diarrhea, etc. These are also excellent for treating the flu as well.
- The amazing elderberry syrup for boosting immune function. My favorite is by Gaia herbs.
As I said, this is by NO means an exhaustive list. Just my top 5 to get you started!
I hope this keeps your family healthier and happier this cold & flu season.
With much love, and for your extraordinary health!